Awards are another resource to help students afford the degree. So for helping students, the University of New Mexico is offering the International Scholars Program. The funding is open for the academic session 2021-2022.
There are 200 awards available to support high achieving students who are going to conduct research at UNM in the United States.
Founded in 1889, the University of New Mexico is New Mexico’s flagship university. It offers graduate and upper-division programs in Los Alamos and Santa Fe and throughout the state.
Why study at the University of New Mexico? While studying at this university, students have many opportunities to enjoy UNM’s robust array of on-campus museums, live performances, and sporting events.
Application Deadline: December 16, 2020
- University: University of New Mexico
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Awards: Educational Fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 200
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Research degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Individuals who are studying at UNM full-time in a degree
- Applicants must have a previous year degree
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity, candidates need to take admission in a research program at the university. After being enrolled, they can apply for this educational fund.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit all the following supporting documents:
- Please have your school send your official transcript to the UNM Admissions Office directly. Official high school transcripts (and college transcripts if applicable).
- An application fee (or approved fee waiver).
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you have completed less than 24 college credit hours since graduating from high school or earning your GED.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or if English is not the official language of your home country, you must demonstrate English language proficiency.
The University of New Mexico will provide the educational fund to successful candidates.